70 Rhode Island Ave. NW, #401
Washington DC 20001 (1BR, 1.5 BA Condo)
Finally – an affordable condo with great space, sunlight, and even a view of the Washington Monument… a place where you can come home and truly relax! Welcome to Unit 401 at The Providence, a well-run 1930 building that converted to condos in 2003.
One of The Providence’s best floor plans, Unit 401 offers a sun-filled open layout, granite and stainless steel kitchen, and gorgeous hardwood floors. Special extras: gas fireplace, balcony for morning coffee (or evening martini), washer/dryer, and – best of all – an additional half bathroom for your guests!
This home’s interesting design offers a large “window” between the living room and bedroom, allowing all 10 windows (on 2 exposures) to flood the common area with light. Use your creativity to have fun with this space – its flexibility offers a multitude of options.
The Providence is professionally landscaped and provides a common patio and grilling area in the back garden. Located in the heart of Bloomingdale, a neighborhood proud of its community and locally-based commerce, The Providence allows easy access to metros and buses.
- Mutiple metro bus lines
- 0.6 miles to Howard Shaw Metro Station
- Local establishments include Big Bear Cafe, Windows
Cafe, Yoga District, and Timor Market
- A short walk to DC's hidden gem, Crispus Attucks Park
- Condo fee of $339 per month includes water/sewer fees, snow
and trash removal.
- Year built: 1930; Year converted: 2003
- Size: 768 sq. ft.
- Tax ID: 3111/2011; Lot 2011, Block 3111
- MLS#: DC7283710
* Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed