1 18th St. SE #304, Washington, DC 20003
(2BR, 2BA Condo)
Welcome to this contemporary corner unit at The Drummond! With a spacious open floor plan and 10-foot ceilings, ringed by fourteen deeply recessed windows, this wonderful top-floor home receives day-long eastern and southern exposure. The common kitchen-dining-living area allows sufficient space for delineating each area of use without being cramped, while both bedrooms are quite large and enjoy excellent closet space.
This was a quality condo-conversion in 2003, featuring beautiful amenities and designed with an eye toward fun and comfortable urban living. The kitchen, in particular, contributes striking upgrades: stainless steel appliances, maple cabinets, and silestone counters. Also featuring recessed lights, in-unit clothes washer and dryer, and smart-wiring. Pets are welcome! Only one block to metro and with easy access to Capitol Hill and major transportation corridors in and out of DC, the location is superb!
- 1 block to Metro
- Convenient to RFK Stadium for Washington Nationals
- Easy access into and out of the city.
- An easy bike ride to Capitol Hill if the quick drive or
metro aren't your thing...
- Condo fee of $273 per month includes water/sewer fees, and snow
and trash removal.
- Year built: 1921; Year converted: 2003.
- Size: 972 sq. ft.
- Tax ID: 1096/2028; Lot 2028, Block 1096
- MLS#: DC5418443
* Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed