7431 B St., Chesapeake Beach, MD 20732 (3BR, 2BA)
Welcome to The Land of Pleasant Living, Maryland's Western Shore of the Chesapeake Bay! It’ll be hard to find a more beautiful and relaxing place to enjoy coastal living than this adorable bungalow in Chesapeake Beach. The owners' care and respect for the architecture of this home are clearly evident from their careful attention to detail during expansion and renovation.
Inside, the home is designed for two things in particular – highlighting the glorious view whenever possible, and easily sharing the warm & comfortable space with family and friends. From the moment of entry, visitors are captivated by the Bay view offered through the living room’s walls of glass. The kitchen is designed for cooking large meals, with miles of butcher block counters, ample cabinets, and an additional sink/prep area. (While there, take a moment to admire the beautifully carved ceiling joists, bowed like a boat’s hull...) A fireplace hints of wood-fire evenings on coastal winter nights, and with a nod to Maryland’s hot summers, the owners added a screened porch, perfect for enjoying quiet moments in the shade.
Two cozy bedrooms and a full bathroom round out the main level. Upstairs, the master suite provides additional bonus space, generous closets, and a full bathroom & large soaking tub w/jets. (Hint: set your alarm, or you may just fall asleep in the tub enjoying that view…) Come enjoy the beauty of Maryland’s Chesapeake shore!
It’s a short walk to the boardwalk and Brownie’s Beach (where you can hunt for fossil shark teeth), and the twin towns of Chesapeake Beach and North Beach offer many other opportunities to enjoy shore living. At less than an hour from DC, Annapolis, and Baltimore, this home is superbly located.
(Note: This property was a Short Sale.)
Home Improvements & Amenities
- 8'x24' LR addition with 3 Anderson sliding glass doors
- Converted old garage to gourmet kitchen
- 6-burner propane Dacor stove with electric & convection oven
- Wood-burning fireplace with manufactured-stone chimney
- Water heater 2012
- Electric upgrade electric to 200 amp
- Extended front deck 8'x24'
- Rubber-roof 2nd floor "deck"
- Standing seam metal roof
- Entry & screen porches, N side with Anderson sliding doors
- 2 Amish-built sheds
- Stone wall by driveway
- Gutters and downspouts
- Heavy duty vinyl siding (faux Cedar Shake)
- 82' non-riparian waterfront
- Views across Bay to Tilghman I., Bay Bridge
- 1/2 block to boardwalk, ~1/3 mile to Brownie's Beach
- 2 offstreet parking spaces
- Chesapeake commuter bus to Washington, DC
- Lot 1, Block 59
- Tax ID 0503049205
- MLS #CA9002298
* Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed