7513 B St., Chesapeake Beach, MD 20732 (1BR, 1BA)
Whether you seek a calm retreat overlooking the Chesapeake Bay,a place to retire, or your first home... get ready to wake up to your own stunning Chesapeake sunrise!
Welcome to 7513 B St. in Chesapeake Beach. Perched on a hill with constant cooling breezes and unimpeded views of the Bay, this one-bedroom waterfront home is designed for simple living and pure enjoyment of the Chesapeake lifestyle - a slow-paced rhythm filled with the sights and sounds of the Bay.
This pleasant and efficiently planned home (gutted and rebuilt in 1992) is laid out perfectly for easy one-level living, and while it's in excellent condition it offers no airs or attitude. With the exception of the master bedroom and dual-entry bath, the living spaces (including eat-in kitchen) are common, open to the Bay view, and surrounded by windows. Upgrade to your heart’s content, add an additional level, or leave it as its comfortable self - your options are plentiful.
Relax on the deck, eat crabs under the generous shade of a maple, let kids or dogs run around the fenced yard while you contemplate the view. Or meander down the road for access to the boardwalk and a lazy stroll to Brownie’s Beach... Given the location and the nearby amenities offered by the villages of Chesapeake and North Beaches, this is a truly unique opportunity!
Home Improvements & Amenities
- New roof 2005
- New oil tank 2011
- New furnace, air handler 2011
- New air compressor 2005
- Central heat and A/C
- Eat-in kitchen
- Spacious common area
- Open floor plan with Bay views
- Three sets of sliding doors to deck
- Brick patio
- Fully fenced yard with picnic table
- Large walk-out cellar with storage space
- Washer & dryer in cellar
- Driveway with parking for 2-to-3 cars
- Views across Chesapeake Bay to Bay Bridge, Tilghman I.,
Poplar I., Sharps I. lighthouse, Choptank R.
- Public water & sewer
- Extra-wide 65’ lot, non-riparian waterfront
- Less than ½ block to private boardwalk entrance
- About 1/3 mile to Brownie’s Beach (free for CB residents)
- Chesapeake Beach commuter bus to Washington, DC
- Tax ID: 0503069087
- Block 60; Lots 4, 5, and south half of 3
- Lot Size: 6,277 sq. ft. (0.14 ac.)
- MLS#: CA8316325
* Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed